Here at ESM, we’re big believers in keeping things simple when it comes to style.
It’s because when you keep things classic, clean and functional, we know it’s going to stand the test of time.
Take for example the latest handcrafted Defender 110 build from East Coast Defender named “Project Mission” – this subtle and beautiful build not only features “a wicked LS3 V8 E-rod engine with a six-speed automatic transmission and a bold, distinctive custom Loire Blue Pearl exterior”, but it also has one of the sweetest sand leather interior with Modular Puma seats to match.
According to the official press release, “tasteful and functional accessories were added to the interior upgrades, the most recognizable is wireless charging, push to start and premium Sony infotainment system.”
Additionally, “with vintage series gauges and a Momo Prototipo steering wheel, this Defender is not lacking any character. Mission’s seven-seater also offers rear air conditioning, which is not commonly found in Defenders. Each Defender is purpose-built to a client’s needs and specifications. Mission executes style and speed all-in-one.”
Here’s a full list of the build specs:
- Loire Blue Pearl Defender 110
- 6.2-liter, 430-horsepower, V8 E-rod engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Black Momo Prototipo steering wheel
- Rear Air Conditioning system
- Warn Zeon 8k Winch with LED daytime running lights
- Boost Alloy 18″ Gloss Black
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A Tires
- Full external roll cage with rear ladder
- Wireless charging and USBs in rear
We’d buy this particular build in a heartbeat if we could.
For more information on East Coast Defender’s complete line of products and services, you can check out their official website at http://eastcoastdefender.com.