STYLE: Titan Black Camo Series

For 90% of the world’s population, just being successful enough to own a Rolex is a great accomplishment. For the other 10%, however, simply owning a $10,000 to $50,000 watch isn’t enough – they need to customize their watch to let the rest of the world know they can ball out of control. Enter Titan […] Continue reading

STYLE: Coach 1941 Sheriff Jacket

Normally on ESM, we really try to deliver men’s fashion items that are high on style and easy on the pocket. Occasionally, however, we find some super cool shit we absolutely have to feature on the site because the product looks too good to ignore. Case in point – the “Sheriff Jacket” from Coach. It’s […] Continue reading